Devoted To Zealous Advocacy
At the heart of the The Law Office of Peter M. Feaman, P.A. is a desire to support our clients in pursuit of their goals, helping them to protect their rights, interests and assets. In existence for more than ten years, our firm brings attorney Peter Feaman’s more than 40 years of legal experience to the cause of helping our clients meet their goals and address challenges. Our law practice focuses on guiding individuals, families and businesses to help them stay prosperous and unhindered by legal obstacles.
Our Robust, Dedicated Team Of Legal Professionals
Our team of lawyers includes the following accomplished litigators and advocates:
- Peter Feaman, With over 40 years of experience, Peter is an AV-rated* lawyer who was chosen by his peers as one of Florida’s “elite” lawyers in the field of business litigation. In 2010, Mr. Feaman obtained a jury verdict in excess of $10,000,000., joining a small elite group of lawyers in Florida who have achieved that milestone.
- Nancy Guffey, Ms. Guffey heads the probate department and handles appeals practicing since 1993, with various notable published works to her name on topics including fiduciary duty. Ms. Guffey handles appeals in both state and federal courts.
- Jeffrey T. Royer, a results-oriented attorney with extensive in-house patient care litigation management and broad private practice experience in health care civil and administrative litigation. Mr. Royer handles the firm’s business transactions section, including corporate formations, mergers, acquisitions and lending transactions.
- Gordon A. Dieterle, a litigator with more than 28 years of litigation experience handling complex probate and commercial and business litigation. Mr. Dieterle is the President of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association and Vice-Chairman of the Palm Beach Judicial Nominating Committee.
- Scott Buist, R. Scott Buist has 45 years-experience counseling clients regarding family estate and business succession planning, estate and trust administration, and real estate transactions. Scott has earned his law license in four jurisdictions, including Florida and New Jersey. After many years of successful experience with complex financial, securities, and real estate transactions, his greatest satisfaction comes from his efforts protecting the well-being and assets of families and small businesses.
- Heather MacLean, Our firm’s newest lawyer has keen negotiation skills and a passion to benefit and win cases on behalf of our Clients. Ms. MacLean’s rich multicultural interpersonal and communication skills support our senior planning and litigation attorneys.
We are known as tough but fair and ethical advocates for our clients. We are willing to go the extra mile to resolve clients’ problems while keeping them informed every step of the way. In addition, we are assisted by a capable, dedicated legal staff that helps keep operations efficient and personalized, even when our attorneys are in court.
Our Code Of Honor
We pledge to every client to give our best efforts to help them succeed in whatever legal challenges they bring to our door. Hundreds of satisfied clients can attest to our:
- Systematic, detailed case preparation
- Timely, thorough and clear communication
- Knowledge of the law and its applications to our clients’ concerns
- Experience working within the Florida and federal court system and interfacing with other government entities
While our firm has many long-term clients, we are always gratified to meet prospective new ones: individuals, families, companies and other types of businesses. We welcome your inquiry. To schedule a consultation, call 561-469-0019 or inquire online through our short intake form. We look forward to hearing from you.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.